Andre's Durafly Curtiss P-40N Warhawk 1100mm (PNF)

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Decal and build up

IMG_6152.jpg IMG_6153.jpg IMG_6155.jpg IMG_6156.jpg IMG_6157.jpg IMG_6158.jpg IMG_6161.jpg IMG_6162.jpg IMG_6164.jpg IMG_6165.jpg IMG_6183.jpg

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Great job on the decals! It looks like a winner - and I'm always excited to see another Taranis in the background too. :)

The only thing I wish they provided with this kit was the classic Flying Tiger teeth decal up front - if I do take the plunge to buy this plane I'm going to have to figure out how to print/purchase that at the right scale.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
1/10 according to their site but a little tweaking is done.

Hobby King/Durafly just sent me a pre-production kit of their new 1100mm P-40 that will be released very soon! I have just added a dozen new P-40 schemes for it! The Durafly P-40 is very close to 1/10th scale. When ordering, select the 1/10th scale option and then put a note on the order page that it's for the Durafly kit and I'll be sure to scale it to your models exact dimensions.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
ok, so 1/10.35 to be exact but Callie is the best. She did the custom work for the Sikorsky. I drew it all up, she cut it out for me.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Would have been awesome to have had her produce some Canadian decals but I'm good with the COLD ones ;)

airhawk

Crashing Ace
Oh i know what that feels like my umx p 51 can tell yiu that i really spent my time maintaining its look but not skilled enough to fly it yet

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Ready to go

Yep the P-40 is ready to fly but Sunday morning the winds were not suitable to fly.

Oh well.

IMG_6469.JPG IMG_6471.JPG