Angry Swordsman

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

At Flite Test, we believe safety is very important. That's why Josh and Josh have been working on illustrating what NOT to do at your local flying field. Watch this episode to see why you should NEVER fly around angry swordsmen.At Flite Test, we believe safety is very important. That's why Josh and Josh have been working on illustrating what NOT to do at your local flying field. Watch this episode to see why you should NEVER fly around angry swordsmen.

Watch us repair the AT-6 Texan here:

see_article.png

earthsciteach

I am appalled by the lack of responsibility shown in this episode. You are planting ideas in the head of children of all ages. We all know that most kids have a katana forged of a single piece of ancient Japanese steel. Thankfully, most kids never think of using their katana in such an irrisponsible manner. Those of proper upbringing use their swords for productive activities, such as chopping onions and trimming the lawn. We now must fear that our children, exposed to the irresponsible actions of flitetest, will turn to the dark side and use their razor sharp katanas as weapons to down aircraft around the world. Imagine, you are a passenger on a Southwest Airlines flight. You chose Southwest because of the cheaper fares, but realized the folly of your decision when you were not offered in-flight, honey roasted peanuts and had to pay $2 for a headset to watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. In the height of your dissapointment, as your 737 approaches your dream vacation destination (Davenport, Iowa), a rampant teen, hyped up on Monster and Red Bull, slices through the fuselage, bringing the airliner to a fiery, final approach. Thank you, flitetest. Isn't it ironic-don't you think?

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
I am appalled by the lack of responsibility shown in this episode. You are planting ideas in the head of children of all ages. We all know that most kids have a katana forged of a single piece of ancient Japanese steel. Thankfully, most kids never think of using their katana in such an irrisponsible manner. Those of proper upbringing use their swords for productive activities, such as chopping onions and trimming the lawn. We now must fear that our children, exposed to the irresponsible actions of flitetest, will turn to the dark side and use their razor sharp katanas as weapons to down aircraft around the world. Imagine, you are a passenger on a Southwest Airlines flight. You chose Southwest because of the cheaper fares, but realized the folly of your decision when you were not offered in-flight, honey roasted peanuts and had to pay $2 for a headset to watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. In the height of your dissapointment, as your 737 approaches your dream vacation destination (Davenport, Iowa), a rampant teen, hyped up on Monster and Red Bull, slices through the fuselage, bringing the airliner to a fiery, final approach. Thank you, flitetest. Isn't it ironic-don't you think?
^^^Like^^^

crash1414

FTafterhours podcast host

that made me shoot my morning coffee out my nose....too funny

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Funny? I was horrified. If I wasn't sure before, it is clearly evident now. This man works with young adults. He knows the dangers they present. They're ticking time bombs, just waiting for the right trigger to set them off!

We're fortunate we don't live in a galaxy far far away. That could present dangers much more threatening than mere katanas!

Oh, and Han shot first!

earthsciteach

Han was merely trying to prevent incest. He could sense something creepy and wrong in the sexual tension between Luke and Lea (sp?). Plus, he got very tired of trying to explain to Chewbacca in a tactful manner that too much hair is not really attractive. A little wookiescaping would have gone a long way in that relationship.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Han was merely trying to prevent incest. He could sense something creepy and wrong in the sexual tension between Luke and Lea (sp?). Plus, he got very tired of trying to explain to Chewbacca in a tactful manner that too much hair is not really attractive. A little wookiescaping would have gone a long way in that relationship.

Off Topic??? LOL

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Picture 4.png
To the episode, the sarcasm, and the caffeinated nasal drip.

And even to the subsequent episode that showed how seemingly fatal blows can knock you down but not out.

BZ!

berryr1

"Truths in life:
1) Everything that happens happens for a reason. Luck does not exist.
2) In this existence we are part of the problem or part of the solution. The choice is ours.
3) We aren't defined by our circumstances but by our reactions to them. Crisis reveals character."
this is the best set of word i have read in a long time

byt nothing beats this;

i am a sniper
a loner
i am not part of this world
but mealy observe it through my crosshairs
i live by the shadows and die by the shadows
i am always distance from everything elsw
i amfear ful by strength
invicible by distance
being a sniper is the worst thing to be
only hell can clam what we do

this is my moto and i live by it in some and most respect's

and that sword looked a bit fake but it skill mashed that plane up big time
and well bixler doing a scott at the end was very funyy (throwing the plane like scott did with the thrust test rig)

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I'm glad you like them. I wish I didn't have to live so many mistakes to have learned them.

Regarding your post, are you talking for real or a video game. I've worked with both.

Last edited:

Shadow74

Multi-rotor madman

and that sword looked a bit fake but it skill mashed that plane up big time
and well bixler doing a scott at the end was very funyy (throwing the plane like scott did with the thrust test rig)

I can assure you, it was a very real and sharp sword. It was not a japanese sword like a samurai or a katana......but sharpened nonetheless. And it actually did cut the airplane, not just mash it up into bits.

Cheers!

Eric (The Angry Swordsman)