Another blog ?

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Is that what you are going to do in this thread? I would ask, "why is that even a question?" Yes of coarse you should. Judging by the pics you have posted already I am sure we would like to see the gear you are using, how you set it up, how you pick your locations, what your future plans are, that kind of stuff.

Dedicate a thread like a diary of sorts to document and share your experiences, there are others who do the same for various reasons. I know I have an appreciation watching someone's progression in the hobby, it's like we are all there with you through failures and achievements. I have had trials and tribulations since I started and it's fun to see and coach other newcomers into the hobby we enjoy. Go for it man

Randomkid87

Is that what you are going to do in this thread? I would ask, "why is that even a question?" Yes of coarse you should. Judging by the pics you have posted already I am sure we would like to see the gear you are using, how you set it up, how you pick your locations, what your future plans are, that kind of stuff.

Dedicate a thread like a diary of sorts to document and share your experiences, there are others who do the same for various reasons. I know I have an appreciation watching someone's progression in the hobby, it's like we are all there with you through failures and achievements. I have had trials and tribulations since I started and it's fun to see and coach other newcomers into the hobby we enjoy. Go for it man

My blog is up but i am leaving my tips and tricks for my next blog sorry. yes i have wached my friend progess so much with his rc planes and makes me proud to see how far he has come and how far he will go i am short on info for my next blog so if u could share somehow and get people to ask me questions i would love to answer in more details in a long blog

Thanks @BATTLEAXE you make me want to start posting about my MesserBee. I want to get this one in the air as soon as possible.

FTurner90

I don't know if it is necessary to post or not, but I think that the more you're active, more people are going to read your posts. For example I saw on Instagram how people were having a lot of followers because they were posting a lot of interesting things. Then they started to post less and the activity was not that intense. Then, people started to unfollow this person. So, the idea is, it you started to do something, than don't stop. I am a cooker and I am making blogs for people from my city because everybody knows me. Now I want to make my website for the old people, because they have no idea how to access forums. So, me with the help of my nephew and https://fortunelords.com/best-web-hosting-australia/ will make a perfect website in order to continue posting information for a bigger auditory.

Last edited: