Another Corsair question ?

Bigeard

Hello All ,
Another question regarding the Corsair Master series and its all about the " Fors and Againsts and Differences " of using the 2 , 3 , or 4 blade propeller . Basically what Im asking is do any of the propellers affect the flight of this model either advantageously or to the detriment of the flying abilities ?
On a personal basis and from an aesthetic point of view I prefer the three or four blade ! All your views greatly appreciated .
M

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I used a three blade on mine and have seen others do the same, difference is negligible in my opinion

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
really depends on your setup. 2 blade will always give more torque and performance in most cases. as you go up in blade count you drop in overall length which depending on KV of motor can have a big effect on performance. typically if you run multi-bladed props you want to increase kv or go up in battery voltage. it is always a balance between scale looks, your personal performance desires, and limitations of the electronics. great thing about building like this, you can control each aspect and build it entirely to suit you.

good luck,

me :cool: