Another crash day!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I stopped using battery straps and went to plain old Walmart Velcro on a roll. Between that and Ummagrip It takes a MAJOR break carbon level crash to eject a battery. I just make sure that I file and fine sand the carbon edges where the Velcro folds around and that the fuzzy side makes the contact so there is some cushion and not direct contact.

IMG_0601.JPG

then again on days like that one you just need to know its time to stop flying and go to the local ballet for a few pops and let the dancing gurls make you forget your troubles.

ebeez

I stopped using battery straps and went to plain old Walmart Velcro on a roll. Between that and Ummagrip It takes a MAJOR break carbon level crash to eject a battery. I just make sure that I file and fine sand the carbon edges where the Velcro folds around and that the fuzzy side makes the contact so there is some cushion and not direct contact.

View attachment 173804

then again on days like that one you just need to know its time to stop flying and go to the local ballet for a few pops and let the dancing gurls make you forget your troubles.
LOL I even had velcro on my 6s bird. It took quiet a tumble though! Got back out tonight and rip 6 packs. Both quads are back in operation! :). You're bang on though.. I quit after two packs on that day!