Another great get-away!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Such a sad and HUGE loss of that girl to both the world and the sport. She lived large and pushed limits so I assume she was enjoying life. That's all anyone can ask from someone be it family friend or hopefully everyone else in the world. She gave something to the world and wasn't just another resource suck taking all she could get like a lot of people from her generation.

Pretty cool you know and got to hang out with her family. They gotta be super proud of her.

Oh and the flying wasn't bad either :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

ebeez

Hey Psyborg! Yes a HUGE loss... I did not have the good fortune of meeting her but I can tell you she is a chip off the off block! Her did is an amazing person and he is super proud of what she accomplished in her lifetime. I'm very blessed to know him.
He enjoys watching me fly as well as putting on a spare set of goggles. Last year we we brought up the Sarah Burke street sign and mounted it. The 4 of us have made this an annual trip! I'm already looking forward to next year!
Hope you are keeping well!