Antonov An-124

lonewolf7717

Perks of the job. Yes I know this is my second full scale vid posting in the last couple days but hey, way i figure if you love planes....the bigger the better. For those of you that know what this is....you know what I mean by BIG!

eagle4

very cool mate. but next time, feel free to shoot your video with your phone held sideways. sure the video looks great on your phone, but on a computer or any other screen its much better if its shot horizontally.

lonewolf7717

very cool mate. but next time, feel free to shoot your video with your phone held sideways. sure the video looks great on your phone, but on a computer or any other screen its much better if its shot horizontally.
quite sorry man, I am a relatively new iPhone convert and this was a spur of the moment capture so didn't have better digital hd camera on me. Fortunately my job allows me access to one of the largest freight airports in the southern US. This particular Antonov sees time at our airport almost weekly. Large fuselage parts manufactured here locally are loaded onto and flown by this An-124 to the Boeing plant in Seattle for the 777. I will make sure to have my scanner on and better cam in truck next time to catch this monster taking off.