Any Flite Test flyers in North Alabama?

BlackSheep1

Hello you all I'm in Lee county but will be moving to Tallapoosa County in a few months. I am not sure if I will even be able to go to the flitefest.

atkinsba75

Atkinsba75
Lee County

I'm in Lee county as well. There are a few of us that fly at the Opelika Sportsplex on Sunday afternoons. I've heard rumors of a facebook group but I haven't seen it.

travelerdawg

Multi-rotor Joker
@therocketdoc I am also in Huntsville and will be heading up to FF this year. This will be my first time to attend a FliteFest event. I managed to make it to the F3Expo the first year that was held in Atlanta. I am hoping to get some help with tuning my quads and scratch build a plane while I am there for combat!

therocketdoc

@therocketdoc I am also in Huntsville and will be heading up to FF this year. This will be my first time to attend a FliteFest event. I managed to make it to the F3Expo the first year that was held in Atlanta. I am hoping to get some help with tuning my quads and scratch build a plane while I am there for combat!

Excellent - You will absolutely have the opportunity to be successful at both endeavors. We will be helping out at the build tent (look for a father / son pair in volunteer shirts, both sporting flattops), or look for the Alabama flag flying in the camping area. We will be up there all week, so stop by and say hi.

If you are driving up, make sure to make a side trip to Wright Patterson (http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/) to swing by the museum there. It's not too far off the path, and well worth the visit.