Any FREE Things out there?

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
*refrains from swearing* I don't know where the receipt is so I don't know it's tracking number (if it even has one?).

But I'll look for it.

califrag

Unfortunately the only tracking # I have is the customs forms # that I sent in PM (LC578441684US). It generally works as a tracking number when I have international items delivered to me but looks like it doesn't work for your country, this is what the USPS tracking site spits out:

USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for ZAMBIA.

I think it would have had tracking if I went with registered mail instead but that would have been double the price which was already 4x worth the cost of the wood in the tricopter frame :p

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Unfortunately the only tracking # I have is the customs forms # that I sent in PM (LC578441684US). It generally works as a tracking number when I have international items delivered to me but looks like it doesn't work for your country, this is what the USPS tracking site spits out:

USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for ZAMBIA.

I think it would have had tracking if I went with registered mail instead but that would have been double the price which was already 4x worth the cost of the wood in the tricopter frame :p

I think I'm in the exact same situation with the package I sent. Sorry.

All we can do is wait and hope for the best.

califrag

Hi Jnr,
Hope you had a good New Year! Did you ever have a chance to visit the post office? Were they able to find the packages? Please keep us updated. Thanks!

Jnr Kuzi

Hello cali. I did visit the post office and they told they said that i should go back in 2weeks time because they was a system error and most unregistered goods coming from america Got mixed up when they arrived in europe.

Thank you, happy new year to you too.

califrag

Hey Jnr, did you ever follow up with the post office to see if they could track the packages down? I'm pretty sure it's lost and gone now and I'm a bit sad that we weren't able to establish reliable communications via post. In any case, I wish you the best on your future projects and endeavors and look forward to anything you are able to share with us.