Any FREE Things out there?

Jnr Kuzi

Just Saying Hi.

Hey guys, hope all of you guys had an awesome week. And i hope you have an even better weeknd with your Friends, Families and Models.

Keeps you Planes in the Skys, Friends in the Mind and Family in the heart.

Have a Good one.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I have everything together and in a small box. Hopefully I can get it packed up nicely and still be able to fit it in such a small box. I know the size of the box factors shipping more than weight does.

I have a bunch of padded envelopes. They're basically bubble wrap in an envelope form. So I think I'll just cut them up and put each part into one so the package can handle the abuse I know it will get during shipping.

I took the battery out of the multimeter. I'm sure it's not a shipping hazard, but I don't want the battery to end up leaking and ruining it. It's just a 9 volt battery.

I'm unsure with multirotors because I never messed with them, but do they need male to male connectors? I have some that I never used that I can throw into the box too. I see that one of the control boards frogman donated has them build in and the other is just pins... I'll just throw some in as well.

I have this Monday off so I should be going to the post office then to send it out. After I send it I'll give you an estimate for the delivery date.

rcspaceflight

I looked at the flight control boards more closely and both have the servo leads built in. I threw some male to male connectors in the package anyway.

I have it all boxed up now and ready to be sent out Monday. I put each individual item into a bubble wrap envelope, except I threw the camera in with the Rxs and a bunch of wires. The USB connector for the camera is the small one, the long one is for the control boards. The USB dongle for the control boards is plugged into one of them. Don't fly with that connected, unplug it before you use it. Otherwise I kept the wires for each item in the same envelope as the item.

Jnr Kuzi

RCspaceflight:
thanks for the ad-ons and i hope monday works out great.
When it comes to servo connectors(jumpers) you should add them incase in the future i upgrade to simpler setup like the KK2 or naze32, i will have backups.
Also if you have a Female to male servo connector that you have no use for (working or non working) please add it, i would like to modify one and test it out.
Thank you, have a good day.

rcspaceflight

I already have everything packed up and taped shut. I thought about throwing in an extension also, but I didn't. I did throw in a Y-cable. I seem to use my extensions more than my Y-cables, so I was more willing to part with one.

rcspaceflight

Apparently tomorrow is a national holiday so the post office will likely be closed. So I won't be able to send it out until Tuesday.

rcspaceflight

I sent it out today. Shipping cost $27.95 (USD). If anyone was wondering. I think Priority Mail would have cost more like $40. I was told it would take "seven to ten days" to ship, but I don't believe that.

Jnr Kuzi definitely needs to let us know when he gets it.

Jnr Kuzi

I sent it out today. Shipping cost $27.95 (USD). If anyone was wondering. I think Priority Mail would have cost more like $40. I was told it would take "seven to ten days" to ship, but I don't believe that.

Jnr Kuzi definitely needs to let us know when he gets it.

looking at how stuff gets Here, im also thinking it will take 2-3weeks.
Because from U.S.A it goes to the U.K, then from there Comes down to south africa, then Up to Zambia again.
I will keep you posted.
You used Ups shipping right?

Jnr Kuzi

Just saying Hi.

Hey guys, i just want to say hi and see how you're all doing.
This Goes to everyone in here "Rcspaceflight, Cali frag, Stayfun, Frogman, Titrium and Electric Rc."
i hope y'all are having a great week.
Stay Blessed and Please share the Thread (using this link - www.bit.do/flite) if you can.
Thank you,Much Love.
-Akuzike

Last edited:

califrag

Hey Jnr good to hear from you. Doing well over here just anxious to see your supplies delivered. Please make sure to update us the minute you get them. How is your search for batteries going ?

Jnr Kuzi

Hey Jnr good to hear from you. Doing well over here just anxious to see your supplies delivered. Please make sure to update us the minute you get them. How is your search for batteries going ?

thats good to here. Im anxious too.Not so well with the batteries so i've decided to put that on hold for now.
I Just dont know what to do with the 70bucks i have coming my way soon.
I dont know if i should buy motors + servo or a Radio system (orange tx)

what would be a wise choice?

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
thats good to here. Im anxious too.Not so well with the batteries so i've decided to put that on hold for now.
I Just dont know what to do with the 70bucks i have coming my way soon.
I dont know if i should buy motors + servo or a Radio system (orange tx)

what would be a wise choice?

Since you have to have everything, then just buy what you can cover now. The order of purchases is irrelevant IF all items are required to make a working system.

Thurmond

Jnr Kuzi

Not So weekly, weekly update.

Hey guys, im just here to update with how things are going.

Because i cant get the multirotor in the sky soon, i have decided to build a simple rc plane, so that people around me can see what i always talk about. Eventually someone will be amused and have the faith to sponsor the full tricopter build.

I have Already ordered the motor,esc, props, 5g servos.

All thats remaining are $1 foam (i can get depron though), batteries and a transmitter.

Hope you have a Good weekend. Much love. Peace.

rcspaceflight

(i can get depron though)

Then use depron. The stuff that Flite Test uses isn't actually superior to depron in any way except cost. In the United States Readi-board is $1 a sheet and depron is like $5 a sheet. In Europe depron is like $1 a sheet and Readi-board is like $5 a sheet.

Readi-board, or it's equivalent, is going to (probably) cost you a lot more than depron which completely defeats the purpose of using it.

Technically Readi-board is better because it has paper on both sides, but you can easily add paper or packing tape to depron and make it just as good, if not better.

Jnr Kuzi

Tracking

Hey guys, its been about a month and i havent heard from my local shipping and handling companies.
May you please check, how far the packages are?