Any FT fanatics here in central FL.

MADJRFL

First post of 2016! Here in central Florida! Tangerine Airfield on Keene Rd had record attendance last airshow; comet took out an old man. Who wants to fly?

jaredstrees

New to Flite Test this year. Here in Gainesville, Fl. Let me know if any on wants to try and get together. Saw there are a couple others on here! Newish pilot, but having fun and would love to know some locals to help me learn!

Mac82

Foam scraps? I got plenty
I'm down in South Florida and three is a forum member that lives near by but life is annoying and makes it difficult to meet up

Spacefarer

I'm from orlando, and I fly at blue jacket park if anyone wants to come by! I'm there pretty much every day from 5 to 7.

bitogre

Mac82, are you as far south as Fort Lauderdale? If so, we should get together. I fly out of Markham Park.

I will be headed up to San Felasco (just north of Gainsville) for a DLG competition on February 15 & 16 and would love to meet up with others that weekend.

jaredstrees

Mac82, are you as far south as Fort Lauderdale? If so, we should get together. I fly out of Markham Park.

I will be headed up to San Felasco (just north of Gainsville) for a DLG competition on February 15 & 16 and would love to meet up with others that weekend.
I live 10 minutes from there. I've never flown DLG, heck just got in the hobby a little over two years ago. I may not be in town, but if I am I'll be there!