Any Nitro Planes guys on the forum? No? Good... ;)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Because I saw this...

and couldn't help but think of this...

And I wouldn't want one of them to take this the wrong way and get offended. :D

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
There are only multicopter and foamy electric guys on this forum.
Get somewhere else to find the museum guys.
121014-01.JPG

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
HA! pgerts... different meaning with the "Nitro Planes". NitroPlanes.com is a RC company here in the US. They sell some very nice rc aircraft, and they're also associated with HobbyPartz.com which has some pretty good deals on rc accessories.

I just noticed a few similarities between the host of this particular video, and Lenny from the NeatureWalk series.

And you're wrong... there's some nitro guys here. Even one of the Flite Test guys has admitted to flying those stinky old motors...

Then recently there was this...

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
How neat is that? That's pretty neat. LMAO!!!! You can tell it's an Aspen because of the way it is. LMAO!!!!

That was great, thanks Monkey.

earthsciteach

Shake things up, get the Earth moving!

THAT'S what you need to do the next time you are hog hunting, FM. I can smell that bacon, already! That's pretty neat!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
The Neature Walk videos are great.

This guy from Nitro Planes must be a fan. His description of the A-10 was almost a spot on copy of the aspen tree section. It has turbines and landing gear... "This thing us, is definitely a piece of work, and uh, a legend in it's own." And then the mustang. While commenting on the gun powder soot marks around the wing guns. "From a distance, I would say this guy uh, definitely just landed from uh, getting shot at a few times, so it's a pretty cool plane."