Any plans for a Maker Foam Kraken Speed Build kit?

markmogge

Greetings from Clemson South Carolina. Looks like I have some major building time available in the next month or so. ( I am so happy I have a cool hobby, I pity the people during this that don't.. ) I want to do something stupidly big in size with my son.. Kraken comes to mind. Any plans on making a speed build kit with Maker Foam on this? Actually while on topic, how is the COVID 19 thing affecting Flite Test.. the team, the production of kits etc?

FDS

Elite member
They don’t make the kits in house anymore. The new foam will replace the old as stock is replaced. If you want a new foam kit now, cut one out of plans.
We don’t have even the old foam in Europe, nor any of the new kits and our power packs are the wrong side of $100.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
They don’t make the kits in house anymore. The new foam will replace the old as stock is replaced. If you want a new foam kit now, cut one out of plans.
We don’t have even the old foam in Europe, nor any of the new kits and our power packs are the wrong side of $100.
Man, there is a great market over there if someone was willing to be a supplier. Graupner went under, right?