Any Southern Indiana FT Pilots

Blackbeltrrf

Just wondering if there are any southern Indiana FT Pilots around. I am in Evansville Indiana which is practically on the Indiana Kentuckey border. Looking forward to flying together if there are any around.

Merrixs

Hello Blackbeltrrf. I do not know if I can consider myself a pilot yet, but I did just order my electronics and am currently building my first FT or first in general plane. I am close to Seymour.

JAG

Hey. Yeah I live in Eville. I haven't been flying long but am learning. I have a Nutball, Flyer, Delta and a v-Tail Batbone Quad. Half way through a Duster build and will be starting probably a Storch soon. What planes do you have and where do you fly?

Blackbeltrrf

Hey. Yeah I live in Eville. I haven't been flying long but am learning. I have a Nutball, Flyer, Delta and a v-Tail Batbone Quad. Half way through a Duster build and will be starting probably a Storch soon. What planes do you have and where do you fly?

Sorry for the late response Jag. I have been distracted with a few other builds lately along with Grandkids things. It is good that there is a fellow Eville FT pilot around. When I fly my FT planes I go out to the 4H a lot and fly just because it is close but fly out at the RC Field on the east side off of I69. Maybe we can meet up at the 4H if you are not a member of the club sometime.

Hello Blackbeltrrf. I do not know if I can consider myself a pilot yet, but I did just order my electronics and am currently building my first FT or first in general plane. I am close to Seymour.

Hi Merrixs, I live just north of Commiskey not far from Seymour. Was over there today. I fly here at the house all the time. Lets get together and do a little flying. I have a BushWacker, Viggen, my own design jet, and a lot of other planes and helis. There are a half dozen of us flying the FT type planes in the area.

Jimmy

Blackbeltrrf

Hi Merrixs, I live just north of Commiskey not far from Seymour. Was over there today. I fly here at the house all the time. Lets get together and do a little flying. I have a BushWacker, Viggen, my own design jet, and a lot of other planes and helis. There are a half dozen of us flying the FT type planes in the area.

Jimmy

Man I wish you were a little closer than 2.5 hours away. Maybe we can get together sometime and fly in the spring up there.

Man I wish you were a little closer than 2.5 hours away. Maybe we can get together sometime and fly in the spring up there.

Spring is just around the corner. I think we can get enough interest to have a Southern Indiana spring FT meet. The RC Club in Seymour has a great place at the Seymour airport. if not there, we have a great field just up the road here. We can find a place big enough so several of us can get together and do some flying.

Lets start a list and see what the interest will be. If you are interested just add your name to the list. If we get enough people we will make it happen.

I'm in:

1. Jimmy McIntosh, Commiskey In.

We are up to 5. I think this is going to work. I can bring at least 4 more with me. That makes 9. Lets do this. I think we have stolen Blackbeltrrf's thread. We might need to start a new one.

Blackbeltrrf, What do you think?

Jimmy

mrwzrd59

Old Guy Geek
I get as far south as Muncie. I bring my gear with me when I visit one of my customers in Hagerstown. I also fly at the Wibur Wright field behind his birthplace museum. Btw, the AMA grounds are stunning! There's guys there that spend their summer vacation camped there from all over and are great to spend time with!

I go up to Muncie 3 or 4 times a summer. Take the camper and spend a few days flying at the best site in the state. I have never been there when I didn't have someone to fly with, and camp with. We could all go up there and spend a weekend camping and flying. It is a nice place.

Jimmy

Theworkenman

I live in Posey Co. and just got in the hobby literally I flew my first RC plane yesterday which was a scratch built simple cub. I'm completely hooked!!