Anybody else scratch building tonight?

shadeyB

Legendary member
Well time has come to sign up to Scratch Builders Anonymous
I am addicted to the bench, glue, razors, tape, solder, shrink wrap, Foamboard ...... and on .... and on ..... and on !
Os it’s Razorback Jug time, love ma warbirds 😍 EDF - prop n slot or not love em all
B9A1A1E5-7798-4D3A-80B8-C84ADE05B006.jpeg

Last edited:

Timmy

Legendary member
I'm currently working on a simple series F7F Tigercat as a twin B/C pack plane. Would you be interested in beta building it? It should be a fairly straight forward build.
Wow! umm sure I'd be interested in beta building it! I can build it as a twin C pack. I got butterflies in my stomach now :giggle:. Do I have a scedule I have to stick to? The way I understand it is that I pretty much test the plane for you, build process and all, then report problems and stuff. Correct? Oh, and is a master series type thing or simple like the name suggests?

Last edited:

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Wow! umm sure I'd be interested in beta building it! I can build it as a twin C pack. I got butterflies in my stomach now :giggle:. Do I have a scedule I have to stick to? The way I understand it is that I pretty much test the plane for you, build process and all, then report problems and stuff. Correct? Oh, and is a master series type thing or simple like the name suggests?
Typically when we say simple or simple series it means it goes together like an ft Cub.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Awesome! I'll get you the plans within the next couple days, and no real schelude, but it would be nice if you could get it done within the next week or two. It'll be simple - boxy with a little poster board to smooth it out. I'll make sure it flies before I send you the plans, but I just want to make sure that everything is correct on the plans before I finalize and publish them. :)

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Awesome! I'll get you the plans within the next couple days, and no real schelude, but it would be nice if you could get it done within the next week or two. It'll be simple - boxy with a little poster board to smooth it out. I'll make sure it flies before I send you the plans, but I just want to make sure that everything is correct on the plans before I finalize and publish them. :)
I'll see if I can get a gopro mount on my quad and film it! I might have to hack something together but heck, mr steele uses an angled foam pad lol.

Timmy

Legendary member
ok! thanks!

Last edited: