Anybody else scratch building tonight?

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
one(technically)
You need to get out and fly son. I get that you like to build, just like me actually. But it's not even half the hobby. I was so frustrated when I started that I would build plane after plane before I understood the flying part. I trashed over half a dozen planes before it started to click for me. The woman even told me to switch to boats or trucks lol. The cool part is that once you get the flying, the building gets better because you know what you want to do to modify a plane to work better.

Conclusion... get out and start crashing some planes man, that feeling you get when you get a full battery through is so exhilerating

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
You need to get out and fly son. I get that you like to build, just like me actually. But it's not even half the hobby. I was so frustrated when I started that I would build plane after plane before I understood the flying part. I trashed over half a dozen planes before it started to click for me. The woman even told me to switch to boats or trucks lol. The cool part is that once you get the flying, the building gets better because you know what you want to do to modify a plane to work better.

Conclusion... get out and start crashing some planes man, that feeling you get when you get a full battery through is so exhilerating
+1
Get out and fly all you can buddy!

K3V0

Elite member
Definitely fly those planes! Now, having said that maybe keep one or two for display you know😉? I’ve flown every plane I’ve built and some have lasted a bit of time. Some not so much. I’ve had several planes I spent hours on that had about 30 seconds of glorious flight before becoming a sad pile of painted fb and electronics. I get bummed but I’m almost always leaving the park with a smile on my face.
1578989524813.gif

Couldn’t resist after seeing your avatar😄

mayan

Legendary member

+1

It was a cool flight! Also nice to hear the family with you😄 I haven’t ventured into twin tail booms yet, do they fly/feel much different? Looks like you got pretty comfortable quick. Nothing like an abrupt landing to let you know that you’re done flying for the day😆
The landing was good, one point landing :D
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
It was a cool flight! Also nice to hear the family with you😄 I haven’t ventured into twin tail booms yet, do they fly/feel much different? Looks like you got pretty comfortable quick. Nothing like an abrupt landing to let you know that you’re done flying for the day😆
I find they in this case, among other contributing factors, lack in roll rate compared to a standard tail, probably dependant on the surface area of the booms being further out catching air. But with this plane the wingspan and under cambered tips all contribute to that as well. If you like to fly a little more scale or need a trainer its great for that.

The landing was good, one point landing :D
I would say VTOL, but it was more of a VL only :ROFLMAO:
Another one that made it to the kids wall collection.