Anybody else scratch building tonight?

L Edge

Master member
I threw this together last night and put electronics on this morning. Maiden is coming to the what did you fly thread. This plane surprised me for the minimal time and effort I put in. It has minimal aerodynamic considerations; no wing sweep or air foil, no dihedral or winglets except a basic vertical stabilizer and taillet. The wings are not located above or below one another but on the same plane in line with each other, but with enough separation to prevent air flow issues.

Now you should remove the front surface and see if you can get it to fly. No canards are allowed or anything forward of the lower wing or anything on the fuse. Solve that one.

Tdugar

Well I'm gonna start with the f35 build tonight after work. I'm gonna modify it to receive my 70mm edf so wish me luck
15796284146075278489579581886149.jpg

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
It's a prop plane.
I was looking at the plans and it looked like it could be but I wasn't sure...
That's the odd part it's a prop in slot jet I'm gonna use this 70mm edf that I have with this 60a esc. My idea is get the thrust tube plan and edf holder from the ft x29 jet then make it look better View attachment 155349 and hope for the best. View attachment 155349
The EDF thing would be sick, definitely following this, do you have a thread for it?