Anybody else scratch building tonight?

danskis

Master member
@The Fopster - it wouldn't be soon but I"d really like to have a go at this if you don't mind sharing the plans. I get it that there will be a lot of improvisiing. I really want to do a 30s racer and this one looks great.

Bo123

Elite member
FOAMBOARD HAS ARRIVED.… shame im like 300km away on holidays. At least I have a pool and a special someone who bought me this:
E3F0469A-5595-423C-AC6A-E86BE9A34102.jpeg

Gonna do an RC conversion.

MaxTheFliteFreak

View attachment 230629

Should I add another wing and make it a biplane?
That looks awesome! I think take it out for a maiden and get it flying first, and then decide if you want to make it a bipe. Just like Josh Bixler said,"If you try to build a good looking plane, it will never fly. If you try to make a good flying plane and then make it look good, it will turn out great!". Probably not his exact words, but you get the idea.

Bo123

Elite member
That looks awesome! I think take it out for a maiden and get it flying first, and then decide if you want to make it a bipe. Just like Josh Bixler said,"If you try to build a good looking plane, it will never fly. If you try to make a good flying plane and then make it look good, it will turn out great!". Probably not his exact words, but you get the idea.
It was going to be a biplane all along.