Anybody else scratch building tonight?

dap35

Elite member
Would be interesting to get the canards movable and it would add to the acrobatics.
Based on my experience with the Viggen, I doubt it will need active canards, but we will see. I did a quick maiden this weekend and I need to tweak some things - more reflex in the elevons and re-trim it. The launch turned into a touch and go, so I need to give it a bit more of a chuck on the launch. But it has promise. I am glad that I added a working rudder.
Video to follow once work settles down this week

shadeyB

Legendary member
Not so mush building but rather repairs and new paint job
I’m thinking maybe I should crash some more 😍
70A3E2DF-8DFA-4819-8230-49F43AE8200E.jpeg
2B9D521A-2379-4440-B62D-3F34501C5649.jpeg
9A0DBA46-80A1-4B18-B4AE-6BADEECF418A.jpeg

mastermalpass

Elite member
Not so mush building but rather repairs and new paint job
I’m thinking maybe I should crash some more 😍 View attachment 236574 View attachment 236575 View attachment 236573

😯 A Victor! I didn't know you'd made one of these. It's the most futuristic really old jet I have seen!

Nice work, looks like you've ironed most the creases out and given it some extra details. I'm looking forward to seeing it fly - I imagine the passes this one does will give you more time to appreciate it, compared to the fighters. 😂

shadeyB

Legendary member
😯 A Victor! I didn't know you'd made one of these. It's the most futuristic really old jet I have seen!

Nice work, looks like you've ironed most the creases out and given it some extra details. I'm looking forward to seeing it fly - I imagine the passes this one does will give you more time to appreciate it, compared to the fighters. 😂
Yeah it’s awesome buddy, over 60+ flights with this so far 👍
absolutely adore the “V” bomber class
next up will be the Valiant
here’s my latest video of her which brought me to repairs and a new paint job 😂😂