I’ll grab what I have for the plans and sketchup file and post tonight if I can get to it. The flattening of objects in sketchup worked well for some components, but not all. The wing shape was perfect and I custom built spars after I shaped them like Flitetest master series wings. I added circular formers into the wing structure then skinned it. The actual build was similar to the mockup but I had to custom fabricate a few pieces such as the canopy. The entire nose section was removable and the battery and ESC sat below the wing which was accessed with the nose removed. Lessons leaned. I used too many formers. The skin adds plenty of structural support. I only used elevons and should have added ailerons. I should have increased the diameter to allow a bit more air flow.