Anybody Flying Near Me?

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Once again, I've been inspired by a member of our family. Jbess has started a free club in Colorado Springs, and was digging up old posts, trying to find people to fly with. I thought, "Well why not where I'm at?" Then I thought "Heck, why not where EVERYONE is at?!" So here it is, toss out your location and maybe you'll get somebody to fly with, if you want to!

mayan

Legendary member
I just added 4 new points in Israel during the night, so if you are around let me know I’ll come fly with you :).

Captain Video

Hey:
Looking for fliers around Westerville, Ohio, which is a suburb of Columbus Ohio. The aforementioned map worked for me. Check it out.

Trains1213_YT

Once again, I've been inspired by a member of our family. Jbess has started a free club in Colorado Springs, and was digging up old posts, trying to find people to fly with. I thought, "Well why not where I'm at?" Then I thought "Heck, why not where EVERYONE is at?!" So here it is, toss out your location and maybe you'll get somebody to fly with, if you want to!
Im going to colorado springs this summer but I dont Know if I can take my planes.