Anybody got information on the new power pack?

Thorondor

In an FT video from before the quarantine (I think it was the one with the micro profile Enterprise and Klingon fighter) Josh showed off a power pack they've been designing with simple differential thrust for two motors. If I remember correctly, it was called the EZ-Pack. I'm actually pretty hyped for it because I've really been wanting to build a micro PBY Catalina with differential thrust, but I haven't heard anything at all about the power pack since then. Is there a forum thread or something that I can use to keep up with the development?

FDS

Elite member
No news because of the Apocalypse. It will arrive when things calm down, there’s serious disruption to all non essential global supply chains, hobby stuff is way down the priority list.

Thorondor

No news because of the Apocalypse. It will arrive when things calm down, there’s serious disruption to all non essential global supply chains, hobby stuff is way down the priority list.
I figured that much, I was under the impression that it's still in the design phase though.

FDS

Elite member
Well nobody will be taking a prototype forward if they can’t go into their offices, factories or manufacturing facilities.