Anycopter Electrohub for sale

1999 CR500

Brand newbie in my infancy of crashing doesn't want to crash this nice hub. I ordered a wood Anycopter hub and got a plastic Electrohub with solder points. I asked where the wood ones are and the reply was to go with this. Offers?

Last edited:

alexfoglia

I have ordered the Anycopter Tricopter but instead I also received the Anycopter Electrohub with no tilt mount (which I had to go buy again). To be honest, I am not mad since I actually like the electrohub much better! but I wish there were some instructions or something for optimum assembly. Also, it is weird that they dont advertise this electrohub anywhere...they just sent me the wrong item..Anyways, if someone has instructions or a video it would be nice to share :)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
The electrohub isn't official yet. That's probably why there weren't any included directions. Once it's released I'm sure all of that will be available online.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Looks like you guys got involuntary beta testers :). Figuring out what goes where shouldn't be too difficult. Wiring should be much easier.

Also put some photos on here, so we can finally get more than a glimpse :)

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
@ 1999 CR500: Don't sell it, use it! You are the chose one! ;)

No really. The worst that can happen is that it will break if you crash. So will the wooden anycopter hub. You have nothing to lose since you didn't even have to pay more.

Perhaps you've got some kind of prototype with broken connections between the solder plates anyway, so you have nothing different than the wooden hub in a different material. :)

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Looks like you guys got involuntary beta testers :). Figuring out what goes where shouldn't be too difficult. Wiring should be much easier.

Also put some photos on here, so we can finally get more than a glimpse :)

Figuring out what goes where is easy. The tabs are all labelled. I may or may not have one myself… and were I to have one, I might be inclined to do a build report.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Pah. I will create my own Electrohub with blackjack and hoo... uhm.

ebonesteel

I just received the ElectroHub after ordering the wood version, and gotta say that I am totally stoked. I was gonna paint the anycopter hub in black Duracoat, but now I don't have to bother. I was going to install the HK quad power board, but now I can save the weight and keep the sleek black look. Thank you Flite Test team for making my day! I will post pictures once it is assembled, especially since I am a total rookie and have only flown a Blade Nano up to this point and I doubt my V-Tail will be as good looking as when I launch it for long. ;)

Thanks for the inspiration, the information, the great vids and the upgrade!

JMundy

The Electrohub looks AWESOME!!! Dont sell it, build it!! That may look like plastic, but I am sure it is something much more durable and crash resistant.

Genebo

Release Date Of The Electro Hub

Any estimate on when you will have the ElectroHub on Flight Test for sale???

Gene

The Electrohub looks AWESOME!!! Dont sell it, build it!! That may look like plastic, but I am sure it is something much more durable and crash resistant.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
On the podcast, they didn't have a date. They did have a reason it wasn't out yet. The first batch they received weren't up to par on quality. So, I guess soon is the best answer we have right now.