Anyone Coming to the AMA Expo in Ontario, CA?

Hi guys! I wanted to know if any of you are coming to the AMA Expo in Ontario, CA, which is held today, tomorrow, and Sunday. I'll be going tomorrow. It would be an honor to meet some of you! :D

WAPOW

Prop dust
We just landed in Ontario to we were thinking about hitting the nearest AMA field in the morning before the show

alpea 41

Hi Flight Test bloggers , My name is Al. Been flying E R \C for 16 years , I am long time subscriber to R C Groups . ( Same User Name ) and have 3000 un edited R /C vids at You Tube same name. I live in chino Ca and only about 5 mi. from Ont Convention center. I go to Expo all 3 days every year . This year was thrilled to see the Flight Test Peeps at the show and witness the huge improvements thery have brought to the AMA program of providing youngsters a free intro to areo modeling . Originally it was a balsa chuck glider called a dart. ( 50 years ago) . Then it became a a stick and balsa rubber powered Streak or Flight Streak.
This year the F T crew took it far from those to a foam board many piece chuck glider design comporable to a dream Flight Aluha. Good job F T crew Joshes and Im sure your head builder and designer had a hand in it too. Very big improvement from a many builds old guy like myself. It was great meeting all you nice folks too.
I'll become a regular blogger now watch for my threads about what me and my club mates do ... I have some pics from tonight on my cam I'll share later. oh and yeah when I started showing the F T people and Josh B. some of my vids he commented that myself and my F B s are like them. When we build a flying machine we will work on that prototype all day to see it fly. I have no pics on this hard drive but I do have one vid from Expo at You Tube . Its a scratch built M R Quad Star Wars X Wing Fighter

Last edited:

alpea 41

I just happened to catch this on my phone late Saturday then followed this builder pilot over to the room where F T was
please subscribe to my channel when I get active in the hobby I'll put up 5 -10 short R/C vids a week Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQysCqsWYTI

And please forgive my off topic posts cuz I do tend to stray O T at times but trust me they are worth sharing. Here is perhaps the funniest video I ever did . The F T people thought so too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mR3BKPaUfc&index=29&list=WL

alpea 41

flying video critiscism

I dont edit , shoot multiple takes or play director. You will see raw un edited footage as the event unfolded. This is reality T V folks and at times a difficult task to do well. I consider any video to be superior to no video. I mean come on even if only 5 seconds is decent that beats staring at the wall. I shot lots of footage to clip snaps to post at R C Groups where I have over 5000 attachments. So be kind ,a word of praise or appreciation keeps me buying batteries and rolling camera. If you feel Im an amature , yes I am but Im learning lets see your good stuff.

I got to go to this expo. Take selfies with the FliteTest crew. It was awesome.

When you give an entire room to 1 organization, and you got dozens of companies that only get a booth or two. I think it reflects on how important you are - regardless of how much money you make.