Anyone in Dayton Ohio?

2jujube7

I live near Kettering, Ohio and I'm wondering if anyone else here is also from this region. Theres a couple clubs around here and I've been going to one near Germantown that's pretty nice. Thanks :D

CartCurt

I live in Kettering. I started flying model aircraft around 1970. Been a member of several clubs over the years but now just go out and fly by myself. Got tired of all the politics and hassles of being a club member. I fly at Sinclair's Centerville campus after work when weather is nice.

Curtis

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I'm on the West side of Columbus. Not quite Dayton, but relatively close. I fly at a small "no politics" AMA field. We just like to fly.

LitterBug

Captain Video

I live near Kettering, Ohio and I'm wondering if anyone else here is also from this region. Theres a couple clubs around here and I've been going to one near Germantown that's pretty nice. Thanks :D

Hi and welcome to the Flite Test forum community. I live in the north east corner of Columbus and fly at a local middle school. There is a club about 15 minutes away and have been there several times. The middle school field is large and ahas a couple convenient basketball court from which I can take off or land. This hobby is a great time to be had by flyers and watchers alike

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Is there any signage notating the field location? I am looking at stopping by and taking a look around today.
It is kind of vague getting in. I could meet you over there after 5pm.

Here's the FPV feed from one of my Nano Skyhunters early this year.

Cheers!
LitterBug

Last edited:

-=Bam-Bam=-

Didn't get a chance to get out there... I kind of have an idea though. When are you usually open and around over there?

Blarg

I am out in Dayton area (Springfield), but I have NO RC stuff yet. I am wanting to get into it, but cannot figure out what I want (just know I want to keep cost LOW right now).

Phin G

Elite member
No sorry i live in the Uk 🇬🇧 the nearest flying club is 150 miles away however we do have a big moor right next to us but everyone goes there to walk dogs so i cant obide with CAA laws

2jujube7

I am out in Dayton area (Springfield), but I have NO RC stuff yet. I am wanting to get into it, but cannot figure out what I want (just know I want to keep cost LOW right now).
I recommend the FT Tiny Trainer, I got one and it's a good way to get into the hobby.

t81rd

I am from the West Side of Columbus as well and am looking into getting connected with people to fly. I am a complete rookie/noob at piloting but have some of my own stuff. Any recommendations? I wasn't aware of the AMA field that was so close