Anyone in DE???

Bigdaddy7823

I'm in Southern DE, (beach area). Im new to the hobby as it was always a dream of mine to fly but I had to wait to be an adult to afford it :). I'm looking for some fans to hang out and fly with and learn the tricks of the trade. I want to get into building as well. But I am waiting to get the room to do so.

Jason

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I'm up by Newark in MD and Earthsciteach has family down by you. Ill let him know this thread is up

earthsciteach

Hey, Bigdaddy. That sounds kind of wrong… LOL! Welcome to the forum!

Yep, I grew up in the Lewes/Long Neck area and my parents still live there. We get down a handful of times per year. Living in the frozen tundra of southern PA, now. Definitely would be up to getting together and flying or just hanging out when we are down that way.

Bigdaddy7823

Hey, Bigdaddy. That sounds kind of wrong… LOL! Welcome to the forum!

Yep, I grew up in the Lewes/Long Neck area and my parents still live there. We get down a handful of times per year. Living in the frozen tundra of southern PA, now. Definitely would be up to getting together and flying or just hanging out when we are down that way.

That's sound cool! I got the nickname (big daddy) a long time ago playing football...LOL. Nothing wrong here. Hit me up and I would like to meet and fly or just learn more from an experienced pilot.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, if you could use DE, USA or something I wouldn't get so excited because of "DE" ISO code for Deutschland / Germany.

:)