Anyone in Kansas with a Tricopter or Quadcopter?

knowjesusnow

So have any of you guys used the ardupilot/copter 2.5 setup? I am looking at switching out my kk2 board and was looking into something with RTL/RTH and noticed that the arducopter is fairly reasonably priced and might be a good starter. Thanks for all your help guys and hopefully I'll be out flying soon. One of my motors is flipping out on me and am not sure why, but figured I needed some spares anyways.

MJM

kah00na

Sorry this is not exactly tricopter/quadcopter related, but it is about Kansans. After numerous purchases from HobbyKing to build my tricopters, I looked at their RC cars and found the Turnigy Trooper. I can't get my brother-in-law into flying but he does have a RC car and I want to compete with him. So I bought this one and took it to the park. There were some girls having a party nearby and brought their dog. I don't want to tell the whole story but the girl ended up kicking my Trooper at the end of this video! I thought it was too funny not to share.

Groomaar

I live in wichita and have built multiple FPV quads both 5" and micro brushed builds. If you're still looking for some assistants hit me up.