Anyone with a Mobius out there?

Johan

Wow MidwestRob,

I agree with zev (and others above): that is amazing, you're a great pilot, very nice looking quad as well and indeed that camera is great as well !

Johan

In fact, I just ordered it!

Ha ha! congrats!

The footage and specs look great, I must say (almost feel pity I bought the 808, but I must learn to fly better to justify it)

I met an old colleague a week ago and he asked me: Do you still (like himself) suffer from GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)?
I answered Oh, no, not any more!,
Well, ... apart from the keychain cam, the BatBone body, 4 ESC's, .... Oh, never mind :)

earthsciteach

Received my Mobius Action Camera today. I'm very impressed with it! Here is a screen capture from my first video taken with the camera:

Screen Shot 2013-10-12 at 6.00.58 PM.png

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Tward,
If i understand you correctly you are affirming the wide angle version and recommending it.
Thanks.
—Jim

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Jim

Teach's module is the wide angle. For flying through, standard is plenty (even though it's a bit laggy -- too laggy to easily to fly a multirotor), but for on-board video, the larger angle makes a difference -- if they're both available, I'd go wide.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
So let it be written; so let it be done.
A recommendation from you is especially valued.
Thank you.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Filmed with my wide angle Mobius...

(Take into consideration that I had to upload at a much lower quality because my cruddy internet at the house.)

SOOFLY

So if the Mobius looks this good, why does Flight Test and everyone else seem to favor the GoPro's that cost 3 times as much?