AP Eazy (Pusher Trainer | FT Power Pack A or F | swappable)

P-loco85

I was hoping to find a pusher trainer like the EZFly but more FT build style.

guess I'll just go back to finishing up the EZFly then.

I just figured I could fly it as a 3ch and not attach aielrons yet

daxian

Elite member
maidened my second build yesterday, was a little tail heavy ...did not end well !!

Attachments

• landed.jpg
    landed.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com
maidened my second build yesterday, was a little tail heavy ...did not end well !!

That's too bad! You should mark the CG on the model by making a hole in each underside of the wing with a BBQ skewer.

Always check the center of gravity before the flight! Place your index fingers under the wing on the CG (i.e. the respective holes) and if the nose tilts slightly forward, it is perfect. If not correct the CG with the position of the battery or the weight of the battery (more or less mAh).

Yayat

Hi guys, here is little journey with AP Eazy. I flown it again yesterday. I think I found the sweet spot, too bad it is already pretty busted. It fly better nose heavy, easier to control. I will post yesterday flying when I finished editing it.

kdobson83

Hi @kdobson83
the Airc Pirates logo is now available for download as png and svg file here on our website. :D
Got my awesome wife to put her skills with a Cricut to use. Decals installed.
20190518_133413.jpg

Put a carbon arrow shaft in place of part of the spar, flys balanced with a 1200mah 3s. I have a gyro lemon Rx in it, flys locked in without it but the gyro makes fast flybys in wind much easier. Has a DYS Samguk Series 2400kv motor with a 5x4x3 prop and it is a screamer, does 65mph easy on 3s, probably close to 80mph on 4s! Slows down for easy landing too!
Thanks AircPirateNinsei!!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Got my awesome wife to put her skills with a Cricut to use. Decals installed.
View attachment 131555
Put a carbon arrow shaft in place of part of the spar, flys balanced with a 1200mah 3s. I have a gyro lemon Rx in it, flys locked in without it but the gyro makes fast flybys in wind much easier. Has a DYS Samguk Series 2400kv motor with a 5x4x3 prop and it is a screamer, does 65mph easy on 3s, probably close to 80mph on 4s! Slows down for easy landing too!
Thanks AircPirateNinsei!!
That looks Great!!!

Joel1234

just wondering what the thrust angle is on these things just downloaded the plans and doesnt seem to be any on the power pod or the motor pod top if you get what i mean does it now need to be point up slightly if so how much we talking ?

Joel1234

Awsome just didn't wanna get it wrong so last question thered be nothing wrong with making the wings polyhedral for 3 channels I'm brand new to this built a tt out of cardboard and corrugated plastic she flies great but I don't only issues ive had is smashing my fire wall think I've fixed that but I ordered some foam and printed your ap easy plans and I'm gonna give it a bash