AP Goshawk 50mm EDF

Johan121264

Well, we just got the Rascal Racer in optimization. The Goshark project is still on hold. We've tested different wings: FT folded in scale, KFm2 and FT folded with a wingspan of 70mm. The most stable wing is the FT folded wing with 70mm wingspan, but this is not scale! In addition, we have only tested the 50 mm EDF units from Hobbyking so far. The 50mm EDF unit from FMS is currently not available. As soon as we have this EDF unit, this project continues - i promise! After all, i have the decals ready! I could put together a BETA plan for you with the latest parts, if you don't want to wait. ;)
Hello could you send me the latest version of this very nice plan, thanks.

Tdugar

I added the small numbers for the wings:
AP_Goshawk_Decals__800.png

The decals in letter or A4 format are available for DOWNLOAD. 6 sheets are required.
If you need a specific number on the aircraft or a specific pilot name, just contact me.

Have fun with it!
Hey bud how do you apply the decals. I just don't know the process.

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com
Hey bud how do you apply the decals. I just don't know the process.
Hi,

different materials offer different ways to do this!

If you have only printed the decals on paper and cut them out, then use spray adhesive and spray the back of the respective decal with it.

If the decals were printed on self-adhesive paper or printable self-adhesive foil, it's easy-peasy, because you just need to cut them out and stick them on. I always have my decals printed on foil in the advertising studio. The quality and the price fit there!

And you can check out this article:
https://www.flitetest.com/articles/skins-make-your-planes-look-ridiculously-good

Please note that this is replacing the entire paper layer. This is not the case with my small decals!

Tdugar

Hi,

If you have only printed the decals on paper and cut them out, then use spray adhesive and spray the back of the respective decal with it.

If the decals were printed on self-adhesive paper or printable self-adhesive foil, it's easy-peasy, because you just need to cut them out and stick them on. I always have my decals printed on foil in the advertising studio. The quality and the price fit there!

https://www.flitetest.com/articles/skins-make-your-planes-look-ridiculously-good

Please note that this is replacing the entire paper layer. This is not the case with my small decals!
You are a lifesaver thanks bud I appreciate it.

Tdugar

You are a lifesaver thanks bud I appreciate it.
Hi,

Hey bud another crazy question. As far as protecting the model or waterproofing. Can I still use the minwax method or would you advise against that.

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com
Hey bud another crazy question. As far as protecting the model or waterproofing. Can I still use the minwax method or would you advise against that.
I haven't tried Minwax yet because it is expensive here in Germany (imported goods). So it's up to you to test it. If I want to protect a model from moisture, I use colourless packing tape.

Michael9865

Elite member
I have used minwax on dollar tree foam a few times. I used a light coat of it and then used thin coats of krylon. Minwax does tint the white paper, so if you want a non-yellowish white you will need to paint it. Be mindful of the weight you are adding, especially to the tail section. I have went to adding color with colored tapes or markers. Good luck either way.

Tdugar

I have used minwax on dollar tree foam a few times. I used a light coat of it and then used thin coats of krylon. Minwax does tint the white paper, so if you want a non-yellowish white you will need to paint it. Be mindful of the weight you are adding, especially to the tail section. I have went to adding color with colored tapes or markers. Good luck either way.
Hey bud thanks a mill for the information. I have his decal sheet and I was gonna glue it right to the paper lol lmao 🤣