AP Sperber Mini Sport Glider Swappable (800 mm | 31.50 in)

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com
@Merrixs:
The revised plan is finished but I have to rebuild and test the model again before i publish it.

@Grifflyer:
Yes, it is powered with A-Pack compatible electronics.

Yayat

Hi Guys, I just want to share my flying video.

My review on this one, it was fun plane. I fly it full throttle, only had 2 days flying session before the wing folded up. But I had great time flying it.

daxian

Elite member
Hi Guys, I just want to share my flying video.

My review on this one, it was fun plane. I fly it full throttle, only had 2 days flying session before the wing folded up. But I had great time flying it.
nice..... that plane flies well backwards ...lol.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
AP, you said it was one sheet. can you revised the PDF to print so I can tape/spray glue this to the Adams foam bard sheet (or FT foam board)?

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I'm a fool. it will glue fine... Sorry. the overall sheet is ~30x30 but it's all good.

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com
Yeah, it's done.
AP_Sperber_Plan.jpg

I also strengthened the middle spar. I published the new plan as a BETA version, because I want to build a Sperber myself and check if everything fits. Since I won't be able to build one for the next few weeks, I would be happy to receive any feedback.

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com
Thank you. The sedcard was one of those ideas I tried with the Sperber, so that not only the rudder deflections, but also the technical data of the model were at hand.

sedcard.JPG

Since I now want to create a trading card for each finished model, I did not pursue this idea. That's why this sedcard isn't a part of the new plan anymore.

Yayat

Yeah, it's done.
I also strengthened the middle spar. I published the new plan as a BETA version, because I want to build a Sperber myself and check if everything fits. Since I won't be able to build one for the next few weeks, I would be happy to receive any feedback.

She is sure needs stronger middle spar, mine broken right on servo slot.