Help! APM 2.8 ArduPilot Flight Controller Pinout

Hello I have bought an APM 2.8 ArduPilot Flight Controller and can't seem to get the connections correct. Does anyone know where I can get a pinout of the connections for it? Thank you,
Michael Cote'

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I had a look around and am not seeing much documentation for that board, although looking at pictures it seems to be fairly well labelled. What are you having problems with exactly?

trying to see what channels from the TURNIGY TGY-IA6 RECEIVER going to the APM inputs. That is what I was trying to figure out. unless it's just inline pin for pin?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Let me start by saying I have no practical experience with APM or ArduPilot, though I have been considering it for awhile for a couple of projects. Pin for pin should work fine. Within either ArduPilot or your Tx (or both) you should be able to modify the channel mapping, or what stick or switch controls what channel. I would be surprised to hear that this wasn't something you can configure in ArduPilot.

Painless360 has a series of videos on the subject I'd suggest watching: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYsWjANuAm4oswLMu9OU8yOm-9J6y30XW