Aquacopter review?

Hey FT, I saw on facebook while looking at you're page that you were going to get one of these on your show. This is an aquacopter and it is a waterproof quadcopter! Anyway as I was saying FT posted on facebook a while back about recieving one of these and I was wondering what happened? Does anyone know?

earthsciteach

Awwwww crap! The dark side is powerful. I have uses for this already.

Who wouldn't want to go quad copter fishing? I wouldn't not want to! 4 pound test, a terrestrial fly, Sunnies... Bam!

Awesome vid from above while paddling the white water. Pack in the 'yak, film your buds hucking the foamy!

I think I've fallen to the Dark Side. :eek:

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Awwwww crap! The dark side is powerful. I have uses for this already.

Who wouldn't want to go quad copter fishing? I wouldn't not want to! 4 pound test, a terrestrial fly, Sunnies... Bam!

Awesome vid from above while paddling the white water. Pack in the 'yak, film your buds hucking the foamy!

I think I've fallen to the Dark Side. :eek:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Teach I have seen you fly at the beach. This is a MUST have there.

Sidenote: Even Jameco Electronics is selling a quad kit.

Thurmond

earthsciteach

I pretty much live my life on the dark side. Sometimes, I pay my mortgage late. I often defy the homeowners association by leaving the trashcan in front of my house for over 24 hours. Also, I do text while driving. I don't shave everyday. I shave every OTHER day, NEVER on the weekends or vacations. I never wear a tie to school and I usually have my shirttail out by 3rd block. Peeing outside makes me happy in a way I can't explain. I've even peed in a fountain at a wedding reception just because it was there and it was an open bar. I also have an awesome pic of me "riding" a topiary at the same wedding reception. i don't mean riding in the sense of transportation. As you can see, Darth Vader is pretty much my bitch.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I pretty much live my life on the dark side. Sometimes, I pay my mortgage late. I often defy the homeowners association by leaving the trashcan in front of my house for over 24 hours. Also, I do text while driving. I don't shave everyday. I shave every OTHER day, NEVER on the weekends or vacations. I never wear a tie to school and I usually have my shirttail out by 3rd block. Peeing outside makes me happy in a way I can't explain. I've even peed in a fountain at a wedding reception just because it was there and it was an open bar. I also have an awesome pic of me "riding" a topiary at the same wedding reception. i don't mean riding in the sense of transportation. As you can see, Darth Vader is pretty much my bitch.

Bizarro my friend! ;)

Want to really mess with your homeowners association. I'll send you a picture of a front yard we pass on the way to the "Big City". My wife says the only treatment for it is dynamite (scorched earth policy). Take the picture to one of these vinyl sign billboard places and get one made that covers the front of your house. Put it up one night and watch the fun the next day.:confused:

Thurmond

Last edited:

lonewolf7717

Mikeys RC!!! Haven't seen him in awhile, used to really enjoy his vids and builds. Although at the end of video it sound as if this is not one of his ventures but wondering just how involved he really is.