Are the servos in Power Pack B digital or analog? Is the Nutball kit sold separately?

BSquared18

Hi,

A couple questions:

Are the servos in the Power Pack B digital or analog?

Is the Nutball die-cut kit sold separately or just as part of the 3-pack?

(And one more, unrelated, question, in case you know: At the Flite Test store, once you have an item in the shopping cart, how do you remove/delete it?)

Thanks!
Bill

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Pretty sure they are analog servos in all the power packs. I'm not seeing the nutball kit separately on the store, but I don't think you could ask for an easier scratch build :)

To remove items from your basket, go to the "View Basket" area and either change the quantity to zero, or click the X at the end of the line.

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
All the servos are analog. Digital servos are more expensive and you WONT find them on the Flight Test Store power packs. They do sell some digital servos though.

Last edited:

kdobson83

I'm pretty sure all of their 5 grams servos are digital. But the 9 grams are analog. Don't know off hand if any of the power pack kits come with 5 gram servos or not.

donalson

nutball is the the easiest scratch build you could imagine... if you want to make it the easiest scratchbuild ever pick up the 5 pack of power pods...

that being said the 3 pack is great... easy to build, easy to fly and fun... honestly I bought them mostly because I didn't want to cut/build/make a firewall...