• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you a BB, or an SOS?

Who is your favorite host? Which side are you on?

• Total voters

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
So, which is your favorite host? Would you be Buddies with Bixler? Or are you a Supporter Of Scott?

The line is drawn here, pick your side, there can be only one....

Er, nobody pick Eric, since he is the one that actually has a sword.

Attachments

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin

Attachments

LOL I did the same! They both rock, Josh B. is boss at flying and plane knowledge, Josh S. is a great example of someone learning about the hobby with some comedy thrown in!!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Monkey, I'm glad that when you were being divisive the fans (and goodness and harmony) triumphed. Shame shame.;)

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
I'm a little surprised no one has picked Eric yet. I wonder if he's going to be jealous that Wayne has two votes, and he has only barely made it into the shows.

:)

Attachments

Shadow74

Multi-rotor madman
I'm a little surprised no one has picked Eric yet. I wonder if he's going to be jealous that Wayne has two votes, and he has only barely made it into the shows.

:)
You arent trying to start "fires" are you monkey? :)

from some of the pics I have seen of you.....I thought you were the one whose supposed to be "putting out" the fires. :)

hehehe

Last edited:
One vote for everybody involved in this great program! There's no box to check for Chad or Jobe or David Windestal for example, but if there were I'd check those boxes as well.

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
No no no J, you've got it all wrong, someone must be best!

Now, I'm a bit partial to Josh Scott. He's getting more and more air time of his own, now that they've started these pre intro clips with him. Which is good, since Mr. Bixler has been stealing the show from him for about a year now.

Of course between the two, Josh B does actually talk to me more. I think Josh S. has decided my constant praise of his award worthy humor, and impressive flying skills is making him uneasy. But that's ok. I'm still putting my check mark next to Mr. Scott's spot in the poll. (or I would, had I not voted for Wayne...:))

JoeyG

I rather enjoy Jobe's input (hope I'm spelling that right). The Josh's make a great duo, would like to see Josh S trying his hand at more on screen flights. I've placed my vote.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Josh Scott is obviously leading this poll. But the fact is, Would the show be the same only with Josh Scott? This shows the importance of having all the guys in the show :)