Are You Coming To FF 2015?

abieex

Mentor
Well, if you are, please consider volunteering for a few hours. My name is Steve (abieex in the forum) and I'm in charge of the Gatekeepers. We man the main gate, answer a question or two and direct folks as needed.
Volunteering makes you a part of something thats very special and this year is expected to be even bigger and better than last year. Instead of watching the FT crew, be a part of the crew and give something back to this great effort. A few hours would be a great help to all the team leaders. I can be contacted here or thru PM and I check often.
Thanks a lot and see you at FF 2015!:cool:

earthsciteach

I truly had the best time of my life volunteering at FTFF2014. I got to speak with SO many people I would not have if I had not been wearing the orange shirt. I'm happiest when I have a mission, and it felt great being able to answer folks' questions and help them out if I could, or find the right person for them if I couldn't.

For me, it provided a far more rewarding and richer experience. I highly recommend it. :D

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I had a blast last year...... and with that being said I am still looking for a few more people for the bandaid brigade

abieex

Mentor
I agree guys, by helping to insure that everyone is helped and has a great time it enriches the whole experience. I made friends last year that I will have for years to come. Heck, I even enjoyed Flying Monkey!!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
My only regret from last year was that I didn't volunteer. I hope I didn't overcompensate for that this year. ;)

abieex

Mentor
Not one volunteer in 12 hours. Very disappointing. If this continues I'm calling in Flying Monkey.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
um . . . abieex . . . you know this is a closed section, right? Anyone who wanders by here has already talked to someone about being a volunteer to get the password just to get in here . . . so just to see this, they're already sold.

I believe the term is "preaching to the choir".