Are you flying legall FPV?

Nonamerc

Arman
I am curious to find out how many people are flying FPV on illegal frequencies and if they exceed the max. mw.
---------------------------------------------------

Legall/Illegall

Definetly NOT Legall I am using 1.2 GHz fpv which is not legall in Holland. Not any frequency. Also I am using EZuhf without HAM licence.

If you are flying illegally why?
Well in Holland only 2.4 GHz 40mw and 5.8 GHz 20mw is legall and my friend has FRsky. Also I want medium range so only 1.2 GHz is left.

Arman, Nonamerc

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Legal/Illegal, what is that?

In my country such things have yet to be regulated. I fly with a 72MHz radio, which I have confirmed to slightly distort/completely knock out TV signals on broadcast channel 4. If it were regulated, it would be illegal.

UndCon

UndCon
certain channels around1,2-1,3 are dedicated for HAM

full FPV legal(transport regulation UAS/UAV 1a)
Publishing aerial photo video (permit by Swedish military)

//UndCon

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
So you are saying that there are about no rules in Ecuador?

Yes. I live in a so-called undeveloped country - and I might even be the first to bring FPV here. I have even gone to the local military area to ask about frequency restrictions - their radio engineer had no clue about it...

There might be a contradictory paper somewhere saying what frequencies are used for TV and stuff, but I can't find it online.

Anyways, cops here will prefer watching my screen than writing a note.

Nonamerc

Arman
Yes. I live in a so-called undeveloped country - and I might even be the first to bring FPV here. I have even gone to the local military area to ask about frequency restrictions - their radio engineer had no clue about it...

There might be a contradictory paper somewhere saying what frequencies are used for TV and stuff, but I can't find it online.

Anyways, cops here will prefer watching my screen than writing a note.

Sooooo sweet

I to would like to know the same thing. I want to get into FPV, but I want to be legall. So far what I have found for FPV pilots in Ontario Canada they have HAM radio operator licenses and are on 1.2-1.3 GHz and up to 1000mw.

Nonamerc

Arman
The costumer service is great of them! Just buy an 8dbi patch and you can fly about 40 meters behind you. Tell Tim that I send you ;)