Arizona Trip!

dgohstand

Arizona Trip and Beautiful Desert!

Hey guys,
I don't normally post my videos on this forum, but I thought this video came out pretty nicely. I took my quad to Arizona during my vacation to see if I could find some good locations and get even better videos out of it. Turns out, Arizona is a beautiful place to fly at (and generally explore). Unfortunately, I lost my drone in the desert in the middle of the trip. I searched for it for over 2 hours with no luck. However, I've ordered all the parts with priority shipping for a new Alien quad so I'll be ready for FliteFest West!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:

TazRC

Obsession, not hobby
Nice video! Looks like you were at my ol' hiking grounds. Sorry to hear you lost your quad! I'll keep an eye out on craigslist. I've seen a few lost and found on there.

dgohstand

Nice video! Looks like you were at my ol' hiking grounds. Sorry to hear you lost your quad! I'll keep an eye out on craigslist. I've seen a few lost and found on there.

Thanks! Good to know, it would be nice if it was found! I forget exactly where that trail was, but it's in Scottsdale. Unfortunately, the quad was pretty far off the path and I'm sure you know that there are plenty of rattlesnakes and other poisonous critters there. I was able to narrow down the area based on the signal strength of my taranis, but the battery on the quad completely died before I was close enough to hear the beeper. I learned a lot to help prevent this from happening in the future so lesson learned!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice area to fly in. Sorry you lost your gear though. I always worry over that happening. So much so I dvr every flight no matter how close I fly. The alfalfa field I fly over can bury and hide a quad quicker then anything. Its like it self heals and tries to quickly hide the crop circles I make when I fall into it.