ARK LA TEX Flite Test Fans. Shreveport LA

Hunter

I live in Shreveport LA, looking for any friends in the area. I started in the "ultra expensive" ultra micros then upgraded to a Parkzone WildCat, then turned a nitro plane back into sticks. Now due to the large amount of 1300mah lipos I am building Flite Test planes. These guys are awesome and building these planes is like crack to me. I fly around all of the local parks in Shreveport/Bossier and ive only met one other park flyer. WHERE ARE MY FLITE TEST BROTHERS???

Last edited:

Heath

A little south of you in Natchitoches, we're starting to get a nice little group of multi-rotor enthusiasts together. Started with a couple of us flying our micro-quads on our lunch break, but it's growing. There's about 5 of us now who have gotten into the micro-quads, one of us currently building a tri-copter from the Flite Test plans, and then me planning a Flite Test design inspired quad copter. I just haven't decided yet on buying the ElectroHub or making my own hub.

jeremybgilbert

Lockesburg, Ar

Southwest Arkansas here. I go fly at a club field at Texarkana, Tx some weekends. alot of people i fly with go to shreveport to fly sometimes

Avaviel

I lived there, would fly there Christmas and the like! Send an email, avaviel@gmail.com . I do not visit on exact holidays, so I'll be in town when people are able to fly. Multirotor and DIY foamies.

Jneilson

I'm in Baytown, just east of Houston, and get up around Shreveport to see family sometimes. I'm new to the hobby, and love the video's put out by PT.

James