Solved Articles only display 1st page???

randyrls

Randy
Hello; I was browsing in the Articles and noticed that only the 1st page of articles display??? When I used the page controls at the bottom of the page to move forward it just displays the 1st page again. Search appears to work, but not sure if the page controls there work.
Techie dweeb speak: The link created when using the page controls appears to be correct as the "&page=" appears to increment.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I click resources and it pops up 8 pages of articles and such. I think the front page is just to highlight new materials. You click whats new for threads and posts and resources for articles.

randyrls

Randy
Sorry Bill I wasn't clear; Go to this Articles page See it says "Showing 1 - ## of 1,331 Articles". Note the top row of articles. Now scroll to the bottom. See the Page controls? Click on the "2". Now look at the top of articles notice they have not changed? At this point you should be able to see the next page of article thumbnails. That isn't working. Search appears to be working, but I just wanted to scroll thru the articles looking for something to read.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I just went there from home.... to articles...scrolled down to the bottom of the page and there were boxes for pages from 1 to 415 just like these forums.

Andrew

G'day Mate
Sorry Bill I wasn't clear; Go to this Articles page See it says "Showing 1 - ## of 1,331 Articles". Note the top row of articles. Now scroll to the bottom. See the Page controls? Click on the "2". Now look at the top of articles notice they have not changed? At this point you should be able to see the next page of article thumbnails. That isn't working. Search appears to be working, but I just wanted to scroll thru the articles looking for something to read.
I'm getting the same result as randyrls, every page is the same as page 1 in articles. It shouldn't work like that.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
I just went there from home.... to articles...scrolled down to the bottom of the page and there were boxes for pages from 1 to 415 just like these forums.
I am getting the same as everyone else, I get that, but when I click on it, the article list doesn't change.

you can change the count per page to 96 and get at least 96 of them to show up.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
this appears to be the correct place to report issues with that:
https://www.flitetest.com/pages/contact-website

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for the delay and thank you for reporting this.

The main website just went through a lengthy database transition, which also required a lot of code rewrite. While doing so, we had to temporarily suspend certain operations or access to data in order to keep the site alive at all times. Everything should be back to normal now, but if you notice any sort of issues, please do let us know!

We truly appreciate your patience and support! :)