"Artistic" images of your planes.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I wish it was mine. The photograph, not the plane. While I was at an RC event last week, I got in an early morning flight. The previous night's rains had passed us by. The sun, not quite over the horizon yet, was painting the remaining clouds an interesting array of reds and pinks. One of my friends at the event, was kind enough to take a few shots of my plane against the sky, and here's one of my favorites from what he shot.

DSC_2536.jpg

So, I am sure some of you guys have interesting images to share. If you don't, I hope that this might inspire you to take a few.

I'd really like to see what everyone will post.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
You know- I come home from the flying field almost everytime saying to myself "Gee, I wish I got more pictures"
or "Man, I wish I took a few minutes to talk to Jim or Scott" I just get out there ADD kicks in and I fly until I run out of batteries...

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
At least a few props - on the way home from flying.
100724-11.JPG

a little earlier
100811-05.JPG

And a challenge for the flying monkey.
I want to see the monkey climbing treas to get down model planes - a new thread for this please.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
And a challenge for the flying monkey.
I want to see the monkey climbing treas to get down model planes - a new thread for this please.

I haven't taken any pictures in previous climbs... So now I supposed I have to crash a plane in a tree and get someone to witness this, and take pictures of me trying to retrieve it.

And I thought we were friends. :D

bubsteve

we just want to look up your skirt!!!!:p bubsteve

Attachments

• 150851_1652376263061_1046641667_1758616_4516673_n.jpg
    150851_1652376263061_1046641667_1758616_4516673_n.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 85

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Yet another thread with perfect opportunities for the thumbs up/down button. But since that feature has not yet been enabled (go vote on it in the Thumbs Up/Down thread) I will just have to make due with what is available.

To the EasyCub Aiming at the moon,
Picture 4.png
You have my vote so far for best artsy pic.
—Jim

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Some cool pics that a photographer friend took while I was flying my Sig Seniorita last summer.

SigSeniorita-7.jpg

SigSeniorita-1.jpg

SigSeniorita-8.jpg

SigSeniorita-4.jpg

Last edited:

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Interesting story: I bought this plane (Showtime 4D) when I was still wet behind the ears. I felt as though it was too much to handle and I was going to destroy it if I kept flying it. So I traded it in for the F4F Wildcat that's featured in our first episode of Flite Test.
Showtime-4D.jpg

Last edited: