colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hey Chad,
I wanted to know what frequency i can use in Mexico for FPV legally. I can't find anything online. I know David was in Cancun, thats where i'll be for the next 6 months. Don't want to end up in a Mexican jail :D
Cheers Lee

Same thing for me in Ecuador. No info available at all.

Tom O'Connell

Bixler FPV Mods Fantastic
im very sorry guys for doing this but im sure that on rc groups there will be someout out there to help you.
just make sure you come back and spread your knew found knowledge with us here

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
im very sorry guys for doing this but im sure that on rc groups there will be someout out there to help you.
just make sure you come back and spread your knew found knowledge with us here

Don't be sorry... we want people to find what they need. We're building a community of friendly helpfulness. Thank you Tom.

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Hey Chad, I just wanted to link to a post that I have submitted about Flitetest merchandise, just to be sure that you approve. :)

RCLEE

I have looked everywhere for the frequencies for Mexico but no luck. Thats why i wanted to ask Davids as he has actually been there. But i guess chad really does have him locked away. Please ask him for me Chad. I'm now here in Mexico and want to order the right stuff.
Cheers Lee

Manfet

Another FPV question. I noticed that you are wearing eyeglasses but you are flying FPV. Do you fly FPV with the monitor or do you use Video Goggles? And if you are using Goggles are you wearing contact lenses, lenses for the fatshark or do you just go without?
I am thinking about going FPV but since I wear eyeglasses and I don't want to go with the monitor version, the question is really interesting for me.

Manfet

For FatSharks there are lenses that you can use according to your own glasses.
Thanks for the answer. But if you take a real good look on my post you will see that I already knew that. I hope that Chad had the chance to try these lenses and can tell me if they are any good or if he is just using another method to avoid the hassle.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks for the answer. But if you take a real good look on my post you will see that I already knew that. I hope that Chad had the chance to try these lenses and can tell me if they are any good or if he is just using another method to avoid the hassle.

Sorry, me fail. Then we'll have to ask Chad?

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Another FPV question. I noticed that you are wearing eyeglasses but you are flying FPV. Do you fly FPV with the monitor or do you use Video Goggles? And if you are using Goggles are you wearing contact lenses, lenses for the fatshark or do you just go without?
I am thinking about going FPV but since I wear eyeglasses and I don't want to go with the monitor version, the question is really interesting for me.

I have a monitor ground station and the goggles. I don't need glasses, contacts or special lenses when I use the goggles. My eyes aren't that bad I guess.

Bank-&-Yank

Firstly, Love the show Chad.

Great content and variety, you have got just the right balance, and i know you all put a lot of work into producing these FREE quality shows for us, I sincerely thank you ! . . . . . It was really good to see the interviews with the presenters, giving us all a much better insight to who they are, and their real personalities.

How about yourself and Michael doing the same thing ? . . . . would be brillient to see what goes on behind the scenes in making an episode, how you got started, and how you put it all together, just love all the techy video stuff !