fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
However I'd like to see an occasional episode that features a larger electric model, maybe even something that fits the giant scale category. Now that large powerful motors, HV speed controls, and high capacity lipo batteries are very reasonably priced at Hobby King and elsewhere, I'm sure that many people would like to try a large scale model.
We are working our way up. Gasser coming soon!

jnrocks1

Are you guys maybe going to the e fest in champaing Il. I might go there because its my birthday with my dad and It would be cool to meet you guys! :)

Last edited:

earthsciteach

Re: Females into RC

While females may be few and far between in the RC hobby, I do know one that has an AMAZING amount of knowledge and is always happy to share! Chellie from Wattflyer is AWESOME!

Shout out to Chellie!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Re: Females into RC

While females may be few and far between in the RC hobby, I do know one that has an AMAZING amount of knowledge and is always happy to share! Chellie from Wattflyer is AWESOME!

Shout out to Chellie!

Glad to hear it. Hope she's not intimidated then.

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Hey Chad, has the cellular tower near your house/set ever given you guys trouble such as, radio interference, or collisions? I used to climb those too, but after my daughter was born, I switched to climbing trees so that I could work locally.
I wonder if you could convince the tower owner to let you install a patch antenna up there for improved FPV range?

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Hey Chad, has the cellular tower near your house/set ever given you guys trouble such as, radio interference, or collisions? I used to climb those too, but after my daughter was born, I switched to climbing trees so that I could work locally.
I wonder if you could convince the tower owner to let you install a patch antenna up there for improved FPV range?

We definitely get our (un)fair share of RF interference!
It's hard to say what's caused by that tower though. I have a 900mhz band spectrum analyzer, but it only goes up to 910mhz. We get a lot of RF noise... but we deal with it ;)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
We definitely get our (un)fair share of RF interference!
It's hard to say what's caused by that tower though. I have a 900mhz band spectrum analyzer, but it only goes up to 910mhz. We get a lot of RF noise... but we deal with it ;)

People should know that when they watch your FPV videos...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I hope you just said DLG, because I had been eyeballing that HobbyKing one for some time, and they were just back in stock.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I am especially looking forward to that quadrocopter controller board!

David knows A LOT about all those KK boards and I want to build a Tricopter (not now because I need a GoPro first :D )
but that would help a lot deciding which controll board to get!

JoeyG

Joey, post that idea in the "Ask Chad" thread...

Mr Chad, Loving FliteTest, great stuff. There is a lot of forum interest in the 'Amazing Goop' with many of us overseas members struggling to get our hands on it easily, Any chance you may suggest to your pals at HK that it'd be a good product to stock? ;-)

J.