Tom O'Connell

Bixler FPV Mods Fantastic
hey chad have you ever thought about doing some episodes of flite test in the UK?
i could come and help out :p
by the amazing quality of your vids it looks like you wouldnt need me haha

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
haha if would like to Chad Germany is also a nice place to visit and film! Especially me living right in front of a lake! Some water landings maybe?

haha nice one Tom

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Mr Chad, Loving FliteTest, great stuff. There is a lot of forum interest in the 'Amazing Goop' with many of us overseas members struggling to get our hands on it easily, Any chance you may suggest to your pals at HK that it'd be a good product to stock? ;-)

J.

Good idea. I'll say something. Can't promise anything though.

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
hey chad have you ever thought about doing some episodes of flite test in the UK?
i could come and help out :p
by the amazing quality of your vids it looks like you wouldnt need me haha

haha if would like to Chad Germany is also a nice place to visit and film! Especially me living right in front of a lake! Some water landings maybe?

haha nice one Tom

Would love to jump over the pond sometime. I've been to London once and Munich twice... The German museum was awesome. I loved it!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
It's their "End of the World Tour" terminating at a Mayan temple on December 21, 2012.

Haha I can imagine us all sitting on top of the highest hills and fly all our planes with GoPros over the volcanoes that are evolving at that time!

Must be pretty awesome to have that sight just before death!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
would love it! if you come to norway than i'l be happy to help :D

That would be an awesome FPV episode!

KnutSlinning.jpg

PerEide.jpg

Imagine FPV in there!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Chad,

Some time ago, while I was a Facebook user, I recall a picture of a plane posted asking if anyone could identify it. Since I got off FB I wasn't around to find the answer and I really did try to find it then. The picture, according to how I remember it, was of an apparent float plane that was not all together. It resembled many other planes but not exactly to any one that I could find nor that I had seen anyone else submit either.

Could you answer that ripe old question for me and perhaps anyone else who might have missed that one? If I was on FB I'd go back and bring the pic over to show specifically which pic I mean.

—Jim

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Chad,

Some time ago, while I was a Facebook user, I recall a picture of a plane posted asking if anyone could identify it.

If I was on FB I'd go back and bring the pic over to show specifically which pic I mean.

—Jim

Fortunately for you, I was able to jump in my Delorian, and go back and get this for you...

mystery plane.jpg

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Chad,

Some time ago, while I was a Facebook user, I recall a picture of a plane posted asking if anyone could identify it. Since I got off FB I wasn't around to find the answer and I really did try to find it then. The picture, according to how I remember it, was of an apparent float plane that was not all together. It resembled many other planes but not exactly to any one that I could find nor that I had seen anyone else submit either.

Could you answer that ripe old question for me and perhaps anyone else who might have missed that one? If I was on FB I'd go back and bring the pic over to show specifically which pic I mean.

—Jim

Monkey,
Thanks for posting the pic. The plutonium is going to cost me a fortune! Unless you own the V 2.0 with Mr. Fusion.

Jim,
I really don't have any information on that plane. I saw it behind the local MAPS Air Museum and thought it looked interesting. Sorry.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Ahhhh, so it was a "real" challenge to find out what it was. I was under the impression it was known, and it was a friendly challenge.