• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ask Josh Scott

This thread was created for no other purpose but to see if it can become more popular than the "Ask Chad" thread. You can ask anything from your noob RC questions, what NOT to do when raising a four year old, or what notes comprise a F#m7...

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
Josh, I was just doing some "housekeeping" and noticed this thread in the moderated section. It's not that no one wanted to ask you any questions, it was just no one could see this thread while it was sitting in limbo.

Ok folks, if Josh is still up for it, ask away.

PaulT

Mentor
Mr. Scott,
China's economic growth slowed to a new three-year low in the latest quarter as exports and consumer spending weakened.
Do you think this will affect the price of my airplanes in the near future?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Mr. Scott,
China's economic growth slowed to a new three-year low in the latest quarter as exports and consumer spending weakened.
Oh, I thought that was a HARD question for Mr Chad the economy engineer.

Josh S, What is the chance that your wife can be in the episodes? She is really attractive... ;)
HA! Well, she has come to the set a couple times, but mostly helped out with behind-the-scenes stuff. One of these days i'm going to let her host it in my place, cause she's as smart as a whip and would probably put me to shame as a host. :)

Mr. Scott,
Not if you switch to scratch-builds. Dollar store foam will always be...that.