Ask Josh Scott

Josh Scott

This thread was created for no other purpose but to see if it can become more popular than the "Ask Chad" thread. You can ask anything from your noob RC questions, what NOT to do when raising a four year old, or what notes comprise a F#m7...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Josh, I was just doing some "housekeeping" and noticed this thread in the moderated section. It's not that no one wanted to ask you any questions, it was just no one could see this thread while it was sitting in limbo.

Ok folks, if Josh is still up for it, ask away.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I have question: Are you going to be at the shoot tomorrow?

I'd love to be! I've got all next week off. How long does it take to fly to Ohio from Sydney?

EDIT: Oh... Sorry, I thought you were talking to me... :(

Last edited:

PaulT

Mentor
Mr. Scott,
China's economic growth slowed to a new three-year low in the latest quarter as exports and consumer spending weakened.
Do you think this will affect the price of my airplanes in the near future?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Mr. Scott,
China's economic growth slowed to a new three-year low in the latest quarter as exports and consumer spending weakened.

Oh, I thought that was a HARD question for Mr Chad the economy engineer.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Josh, you seem to be eating quite a bit on the show. Is this your only opportunity to indulge in what is a daily habit for most of us?

Josh Scott

Josh S, What is the chance that your wife can be in the episodes? She is really attractive... ;)

HA! Well, she has come to the set a couple times, but mostly helped out with behind-the-scenes stuff. One of these days i'm going to let her host it in my place, cause she's as smart as a whip and would probably put me to shame as a host. :)

Josh Scott

Josh, what is your opinion of Uncle Tupelo, Ryan Adams, Jay Ferrar and Jeff Tweedy?

Thumbs up. I love when you can feel the grittiness and realism of American-rooted country and/or bluegrass and/or folk...rather than the some of the more-popular polished country you hear more of today.

Josh Scott

Mr. Scott,

Not if you switch to scratch-builds. Dollar store foam will always be...that.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Josh: Do you think I should put on a Darth Vader mask and a black cape and go take a walk around the shopping mall?