Attached plane challenge

Maxx

Allo everyone !
I saw a movie where two prisonners handcuffed together escaped . Made me think of a possible challenge .
A Two or three couples of plane have to race around a circuit . The planes have a 10 feet rope tying them together . It can be more or less as long as it's not too easy and side by side . You can either go one pair at the time and chrono it , or race all the pairs together , first to make 3 turns or so wins . Or who ever survives ...
That would be cool I think .
Thank you !

Maxx Brodeur Granby , Québec , Canada

Last edited:

cdfigueredo

Elite member
That sounds crazy... excellent idea my friend. I think it would be a very fun thing to watch. Where would the planes be tied? The wing tips? The midpoint of the fuselage?

it would have to be equal planes necessarily? Same wingspan? Electronics? Could get extra points for unequal pairs.

Maxx

That sounds crazy... excellent idea my friend. I think it would be a very fun thing to watch. Where would the planes be tied? The wing tips? The midpoint of the fuselage?

it would have to be equal planes necessarily? Same wingspan? Electronics? Could get extra points for unequal pairs.
Thanks ! I would attach them from the wing tips ( but that could be a problem to control so like you say , mid fuse would do the trick ) and take two matching planes like two bloody baron's , but one big and one small would be something too . I think there's a lot of challenges that can be made with two tied up planes ... a race between two tow planes and and their gliders behind .

Last edited: