Attacked by a P-47

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Started! I’m just going to cut the parts out but I won’t be building it for a while.
image.jpg

Zetoyoc

Elite member
Thanks. i had a lot of fun painting this up.

@CrazyFastFlying Oh ill fly it. i might shed a tear if it gets destroyed on the maiden, but i built it to fly. at least it will log good in the video good flight or bad :)

@BATTLEAXE Id actually take your snow, well maybe. at least i saw some nice clear, although i am sure cold, skys in your videos. here is is dripping and leaking from dark clouds far too much for flying.

@The Hangar If you have any questions let me know. watch out for two cut lines on the upper wing plans that should not actually be cut. unless you plan to significantly alter the plane to make flaps.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Thanks. i had a lot of fun painting this up.

@CrazyFastFlying Oh ill fly it. i might shed a tear if it gets destroyed on the maiden, but i built it to fly. at least it will log good in the video good flight or bad :)

@BATTLEAXE Id actually take your snow, well maybe. at least i saw some nice clear, although i am sure cold, skys in your videos. here is is dripping and leaking from dark clouds far too much for flying.

@The Hangar If you have any questions let me know. watch out for two cut lines on the upper wing plans that should not actually be cut. unless you plan to significantly alter the plane to make flaps.
You didn't post your final pre-maiden pics here, you got them everywhere else lol

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Also, I somehow convinced my parents
My parents really don’t care. I mentioned I could get a needle cutter and then I wouldn’t have to use the printer all the time and they said it doesn’t matter to them if I use it. Kinda a bummer since there’s one less excuse to get a needle cutter...