Attacked by a P-47

dutchmonkey

Yeah but after hearing what @dutchmonkey had happen to him I'm not sure
So yes i did have issues with my kit and after fixing said issues it now runs. Now knowing my issues i would not by his kit but that does not mean the cutter is bad it works real good. You can source the parts through amazon and send what doesn't work back it will cost a little more but it is nice to have that and it will arrive alot faster as well.

dutchmonkey

Headbang uses one but it is more substantial then the one @dutchmonkey got, has a vacuum table to hold the sheets and isn't so removable/transportable
So the stock kit does not have enough Z height to clear a vacuum table i have made a new frame that increases the Z to allow for a vacuum table and still be portable. Infact i am building a slanted wall mount table for mine so that i do not have to always fold it up when i am done. Here is an image of the first cut sheet for my vacuum table this will be a big improvement being able to keep sheets flat while you cut helps allot. The blue lines are from my pen attachment so i can draw on poster board and also test run when calibrating.

Attachments

• 20200111_135801.jpg
    20200111_135801.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

newguy2012

So yes i did have issues with my kit and after fixing said issues it now runs. Now knowing my issues i would not by his kit but that does not mean the cutter is bad it works real good. You can source the parts through amazon and send what doesn't work back it will cost a little more but it is nice to have that and it will arrive alot faster as well.

What exactly would you buy from amazon? I want to get one of these going

Marty72

Elite member
Thanks. i had a lot of fun painting this up.

@CrazyFastFlying Oh ill fly it. i might shed a tear if it gets destroyed on the maiden, but i built it to fly. at least it will log good in the video good flight or bad :)

@BATTLEAXE Id actually take your snow, well maybe. at least i saw some nice clear, although i am sure cold, skys in your videos. here is is dripping and leaking from dark clouds far too much for flying.

@The Hangar If you have any questions let me know. watch out for two cut lines on the upper wing plans that should not actually be cut. unless you plan to significantly alter the plane to make flaps.

So as usual, I'm late to the party. So did you maiden this plane? How did it go?