Attempting first scratch build…

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Hello, for some while I have been wanting to scratch build a ft airplane but never got around to figuring out how. I scratch built a plane of my own design (it’s not quite done yet (as soon as I get home from vacation)). I decided I want to build a kraken, one reasons is that I would get to use my new twin c pack, although probably not the best plane to start off on. I found the plans and it looks like you print them out and arrange them in the right order, then what? You tape the together? And somehow draw it out on the foam? I got not a clue🤣

Thanks, flightspeed

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
The plane I built is my avatar it’s a big simple stick thingy that’s going to get twin c on it😁

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Hello, for some while I have been wanting to scratch build a ft airplane but never got around to figuring out how. I scratch built a plane of my own design (it’s not quite done yet (as soon as I get home from vacation)). I decided I want to build a kraken, one reasons is that I would get to use my new twin c pack, although probably not the best plane to start off on. I found the plans and it looks like you print them out and arrange them in the right order, then what? You tape the together? And somehow draw it out on the foam? I got not a clue🤣

Thanks, flightspeed
once the plans are taped together you can cut out each piece, and lay them onto the foamboard, then cut them out with a razor blade